If you are flirting with the idea to register with PA iLottery, then you have a lot to expect. For starters, the operator will instantly place $5 in Free Play as soon as you sign up with them. Then, with the use of the PA iLottery bonus code (aka PA Lottery casino bonus code or Pennsylvania Lottery bonus code), your account will be loaded with a 100% first deposit bonus up to $100. Read on to find out how to activate the PA Lottery casino bonus code and kick-start your online experience with PA iLottery.
|PA Lottery||PA Lottery Casino Bonus Code|
|Welcome offer||100% first deposit bonus up to $100|
|Secondary offer (e.g. games, slots, etc.)||VIP exclusives, subscriber bonus, cashback offers|
|Other promos||Regular and weekly offers|
|System requirements||iOS & Android compatible|
|Payment options||Debit Cards, ACH, PayNearMe available|
|Customer service||Live Chat & 24/7 customer support|
|Best/Our promo code||Operator + promo code|
|Sign up now! (or) Get the app!||Review_TableCasino Play now >>
Sign up >>
- How to Activate the PA iLottery Bonus Code
- How to Claim the Welcome Bonus?
- PA Lottery Review
- PA Lottery Games Selection
- Does PA Lottery Offer Casino Games?
- PA Lottery App and Mobile Options
- How to register with PA Lottery
- How to Sign up to PA Lottery from Mobile
- PA Lottery Promotions
- PA Lottery Payment Options
- PA Lottery Customer Support
- Is iLottery legal?
- Other US Online Casinos
How to Activate the PA iLottery Bonus Code
The steps required to use the PA Lottery casino bonus code and unlock the new player offer are described below:
- Look for the active link/button right below this list. Click on it, and you will be redirected to the PA iLottery site.
- Hit the “Sign Up” button (the green one on the top right-hand corner of the screen).
- The registration form will open, where you need to enter the correct details required.
- You last field to complete reads Promo Code. No need to enter a specific PA Lottery casino bonus code at this point as yours has already been activated.
- Click “Submit”.
This sign-up process can be followed by both desktop and mobile users. The only difference is that if you want to take PA iLottery on the go, you can either choose to access the PA iLottery mobile site via the browser of your portable device or download the app that suits your operating system (there is one for Android and one for iOS users).
Then, you will be able to register with the online lottery operator, activate the PA iLottery bonus code, and enjoy playing games just like you would do with a desktop.
How to Claim the Welcome Bonus?
Obtaining the first deposit bonus is easy, provide you meet some qualifying criteria and follow these steps:
- Create an account with PA iLottery.
- Go to the Cashier page and choose the funding option you prefer.
- Deposit, at least, $10.
Welcome Bonus Terms & Conditions
Every bonus, offer or promotion comes with a set of terms and conditions. Some of the details worth nothing about the PA Lottery casino bonus code offer for new players are:
- Only players located within the borders of Pennsylvania at the time of play can claim the bonus.
- The minimum deposit required to qualify for the offer is $10.
- The maximum bonus sum that can be obtained is $100.
- If you want to turn your bonus money into cash, you will need to play through the bonus and deposit sum 10 times.
PA Lottery Review
Although it is still very young to rival the big guns offering online gambling services out there, it already attracts the interest of a plethora of Americans, who find the site’s jackpots more than exciting, especially considering that they can grab a quarter million dollars in bonuses and, sometimes, even more.
The online lottery operator offers a good selection of high-quality instant win scratch card games and several promos that can keep players on their toes almost every single day, including VIP-specific offers for the loyal ones.
Yes, a longer list of games would be great but given that the operator has almost quadrupled its games selection since launch, we have every right to believe that players will be provided with an online gambling experience that is getting richer by the day. When it comes to payment options, the basic ones are there. However, any additional funding method will be welcomed (i.e., e-wallets or credit cards).
Finally, the Pennsylvania Lottery bonus code can only make those located within the state eligible for the welcome bonus, which excludes many people that would love to try the online site.
PA Lottery Games Selection
When PA iLottery came into being, it only had a handful of online games (no more than 10-11). Since then, it has been steadily increasing the number of available games and currently offers nearly 15 Draw Games, the most popular ones being PICK 2, Mega Millions, Match 6, and Cash 4Life, around 50 Scratch-Offs, crossword puzzle games, Keno tickets, Fast-Play tickets, Xpress Sports (virtual football and car racing) and more.
The great thing about playing games with PA iLottery is that you can earn as much as you wish with nobody putting a limit on the maximum winnings you can receive from your online gambling adventures with the operator while you may start betting with as little as $0.01 per round and go all the way up to $20/round for bigger winnings.
It should be noted that all the games provided look very much like scratch cards and arcade-style games. You simply choose an amount to wager and then roll the dice, spin the wheel or scratch off symbols to gain cash prizes.
When it comes to return-to-player percentage (RTP), the operator is very competitive as it provides payout rates that range between 84%-89.2%, with some games even going higher. This means that for every $100 you wager, you get anywhere from $84-$89.2 back in prizes.
For loyal fans of the PA Lottery, the website has a special VIP Club for them to join. Those that enter it, gain a VIP status, which allows them to benefit from exclusive offers and coupons. On top of all that, they also receive emails with the latest PA Lottery news and customized SMS messages and email with the results of the Lottery winning numbers.
Does PA Lottery Offer Casino Games?
The state law does not allow online operators to offer casino games, so you won’t find any poker, roulette, blackjack or slot games at PA Lottery. However, you do get the next best thing with games that resemble the ones offered at a casino.
For example, if you see how instant win games work at PA Lottery, you will realize that you do get a casino-like experience that feels pretty much like playing slots. That’s why the promo codes are also referred to as PA Lottery casino bonus codes, even though PA Lottery is not a casino!
PA Lottery App and Mobile Options
Whether you have an Android or iOS-powered portable device, you will be pleased to know that you can take the online lottery experience PA Lottery provides everywhere you go by downloading the dedicated apps.
That way, you will have access to all the options, offers, and games found at the desktop version, plus some extra features, such as the Ticket Scratcher that enables you to scan the barcode of your ticket and see if you have won.
Then, you may decide to go after the Second-Chance Drawings or view the current jackpots, the prizes you can claim, the daily winning numbers, and the latest Keno Drawings, as well as purchase Fast Play tickets (also, find a retailer near you with the Retailer Map function), and many more.
For those that don’t fancy the idea of committing storage space, they may use their mobile phone, tablet, iPad or another portable device and access the mobile site that also offers the same functionality and user-friendliness of the apps and the desktop sibling.
How to register with PA Lottery
Before you go on and create an account with PA iLottery, you need to bear in mind that you must be at least 18 years old and be physically located within PA at the time of sign-up. Also, you need to be able to prove that you are a Pennsylvania resident by providing a valid PA address.
Only then will you be allowed to play online lottery games and purchase lottery tickets. Now, when you register with the operator, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Email address
- Full name (first and last)
- Gender and date of birth
- Full address details
- Phone number
At the end of the sign-up form, before you hit Submit, you will find two security questions fields that also need to be filled. Choose the questions you prefer from the drop-down menus and answer them. That will help improve your account (and personal details) security.
How to Sign up to PA Lottery from Mobile
You can use any portable device to register with the operator. In this case, enter your mobile phone number in the PA Lottery mobile page and follow the directions to download the Android or iOS app or access the mobile site.
Alternatively, you could send an SMS with the message “APP” (case sensitive) to 668535. Note that the apps can be downloaded by operating systems that meet the following requirements:
- Android (version 4.0.x and above – Ice Cream Sandwich).
- iOS 6.0 and greater.
PA Lottery Promotions
Although the promotions vary, with new offers replacing old ones every month, you will definitely have your hands full no matter when you sign up with PA iLottery. There are also some regular promotions, though, such as the Sunday Surprise and the $50,000 Gold Prize Draw.
On the other hand, some offers are only available for one week, which means that there is always something new around! Nevertheless, at the time of this writing, you can benefit from the following promos, the majority of which don’t require a PA Lottery casino bonus code to unlock:
- Free Throw Friday– If you decide to claim this promo’s bonus, you will need to deposit and then wager $5 cash on Fast Buck Basketball. Then, you will receive an instant $5 bonus money reward. As its name suggests, you must come on a Friday to qualify for the offer!
- Tuesday Pot of Gold– Every week, 100 winners earn $50 each. Plus, for every week you play, you also enter the $10,000 Grand Prize drawing.
- Weekend Email Special – Grab this opportunity if you wish to get a promo in your email every Thursday. The only thing you need to do is just subscribe!
- Surprise Saturday – Come play on a Saturday, and you may win bonuses that could be anything from cashback deposits and prize draws to deposit bonuses to boost your experience.
PA Lottery Payment Options
Right now, the three available funding methods to deposit or withdraw money are:
- ACH – A bank transfer option that can enable you to fund your account or request to withdraw your winnings.
- Cards – Note that the operator only accepts VISA and MasterCard debit cards.
- PayNearMe– To use this method, you will need to visit the nearest Family Dollar, CVS or 7-Eleven store and provide the cashier with the barcode that will be given to you.
Important notes: The minimum despot sum required is $10. The same amount applies to minimum withdrawal requests. You may cash out as much money as you wish, though, as there is no maximum withdrawal limit.
PA Lottery Customer Support
For any question or concern, players can get in touch with the customer support department via:
- Email (support@PAilottery.com)
- Live Chat
- Toll-free telephone number (1-833-530-7529)
According to customers’ reviews, the response times are quite satisfactory, and you will find a company agent available on a 24/7 basis. That being said, there is also a handy Help Center page that you may also access and view the answers to the most commonly asked questions about making a deposit or withdrawing money.
Is iLottery legal?
Absolutely. Under the gambling bill that underwent a significant expansion lately (passed October 2017), online lottery sales and similar activities inside the PA are legal.